Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Public can be very public

My phone has a camera, videocamera, a voice recorder, and I can at any minute accidentally dial someone's number and without knowing it, they can listen to whatever I'm doing. I can send videos, images or voice messages with the touch of some little buttons. I have taken pictures of the inside of my jeans pocket on several occasions. I haven't read the manual yet.
I could spy on myself without meaning to. 
I said something very mean yesterday and thought about how it would look were it to be played on youtube two hundred times a day. I get frustrated when people are not straighforward about what they want or their expectations; it makes me slightly rabid, but only for an hour or two.

I won't tell too much cause then I would be spying on myself without meaning to

No comments: