Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Latinalogue, Puerto Rican Nonfiction Part I

© 2011 Odilia Rivera Santos

After some walks, writing a couple of hundred poems, beginning to submit work to journals and magazines after a five-year hiatus, hours in the sun, communing with nature and nuture in Harlem and in other parts of town, I settle down and read the long instruction manual on how to publish an ebook through Smashwords. Ok, it is only 71 pages, most of which, I was able to delete from my memory files quickly. Reading an instruction manual has always been and maybe always will be the dull part. Anyway, on June 27, 2011, I began my cottage industry of uploading and hawking carefully hand-embroidered napkins and linens - Céline reference.
My slim volume of nonfiction essays is ready for purchase and I look forward to your feedback and darling letters.
Latinalogue, Puerto Rican Nonfiction Part I by Odilia Rivera Santos

No comments: