Saturday, September 25, 2010

writing, reading and music

i am returning to my first love or should i say to the love that fuels or serves as the foundation for all other loves? i will begin taking classes in music composition in the spring because it is a language that i learned quickly, but like all languages, without practice, all is lost. everything in my life is music and it is what i value most. i was a musician for a long time and will return to this practice happily and will definitely have my music up on the Internets by 2011. i realize that it is a process i need to control in order to find it productive and fulfilling.
the other course of study is Portuguese. And if you know me personally, you know that I am always studying something because it is supremely exciting to learn. my brain demands attention as does my heart, spirit, body.
If all goes according to plan, I will be brushing up on my Portuguese in Bahia in June. I might sign up for a drumming and language class. I rather travel with a goal in mind that to be a tourist zombie-walking her walk through museums.
Stay tuned and thank you for reading.

Buy my e-book! Latinalogue, Puerto Rican Nonfiction Part I

No comments: