Thursday, August 7, 2008

Staying luscious, moist, pliable, happy, flexible, fun, happy

I am feasting on a diet that increases lusciousness: olives, feta cheese, olive oil, italian bread, kefir and water.
I had a challenging day, wearing the same toolbelt and staring at the same unengaged faces.
Although my plane leaves on Saturday morning, I left two days ago - realized the same things repeatedly again; soon, I'll be on the beach, devoting myself completely to sunshine and avoiding any food that might be baked dog. Lawrence of Arabia comes to mind and from what I remember, that didn't work out too well. I also envison that scene when the plane crashes in the sand in the terrible English film with Ralph Fiennes. I haven't read the guide book or looked at the website that warns travelers about local tribal disputes, gang warfare, bad cuisine and coffee. I want to hang-glide; I want the universe to steer me without need of my constant vigilance and intervention.
no tap dancing for at least eleven days.

No comments: